A highly comfortable, lightweight and contemporary street-styled shoe that features an ergonomic MX-derived ankle guard for protection in key areas, the J-6 is constructed from full grain leather and suede while incorporating a 100 per cent waterproof membrane for excellent levels of weather-proofing.
- Waterproof membrane subtly built into chassis for 100 per cent performance against wet penetration.
- Top tongue and collar constructed from leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel.
- Metal eyelet lacing closure on instep for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Advanced rubber compound cup sole is molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support and durability.
- Reinforced mid sole inserted between the upper and the sole for structural strength and durability.
- Removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra® foot-bed is anatomically profiled for added comfort and support.
- J-6 Waterproof shoe is certified to CE Standards CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2.
- Dual density and ergonomic MX derived ankle and heel protector is applied between the upper and padded lining to provide all-round strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- Metal logo detailing logos and patterning give the boot a contemporary styling feel.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber cup outsole provides excellent fit and support.