Welcome to UrbanBiker Limited (UB). By participating in one of our competitions you accept that you have read and agree to be bound by these Competition Terms and Conditions (CT&C).
Please take the time to read our CT&C as they may change from time to time without notice at UB’s discretion. If you do not agree with our CT&C please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us;
UrbanBiker Limited, PO Box 51200, Tawa, Wellington 5249.
- The current CT&Cs apply to the UB ‘BLACC FRIPLAY’ competition. The competition is to win one of five UB vouchers to the value of NZ$150
- Vouchers can only be redeemed by placing an order for goods on the UB website (urbanbiker.co.nz). All winning vouchers will expire at 31/01/2020. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
- Competition entry is limited to one (1) per person. A maximum of five (5) entries maybe granted to an entrant who chooses to apply multiple tags to ‘tag a friend’ as instructed in the promotion (one additional entry per tag)
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents over the age of 18 years only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the competition.
- UB reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the competition on reasonable grounds
- UB reserves the right to refuse to award any Prize to an entrant who UB decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means
- By participating, entrants grant UB exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs and videos in connection with the Promotion
- Entrants who enter via the website must enter their personal details which must be valid and up to date. Competition winners will be required to provide their valid and up to date details. These will be held by UB as customer records
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of social media or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the competition’s completion
WINNING THE PRIZE
- Only a person(s) who originally entered the competition can be awarded a winning prize (the ‘Winners’)
- Winner’s will only be selected from entrants who; complete an entry to the competition correctly as instructed in the UB promotion, and guess the correct answer to the UB competition question
- UB will randomly select and announce the lucky Winners from the list of correct entries. The announcement of Winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Winners will be notified by email, phone (voice or text) or Direct Message (DM) depending on the contact means provided when entering the competition. Winners must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by UB. Where attempts to contact a drawn Winner fails (e.g. when a Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to UB’s attempted contact) UB will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the Prize is not redeemed by the expiry date it will be regarded as forfeit
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash but maybe transferable to another person only with the agreement and approval of UB