The Stella Andes v3 Jacket is anatomically engineered for an optimised women’s fit. Exclusive Alpinestars Drystar® construction ensures 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
- Constructed with an advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile for durability and a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance in wet weather conditions
- Newly developed direct ventilation system (DVS) zippered chest air intakes for high levels of airflow
- Reflective details
- Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
- Large, external utility pocket on lower back, plus internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket for real-world practicality.
- Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for enhanced comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK zipper for main front closure offers adaptable, secure and convenient closure.
- Adjustable bottom side gussets for an optimal fit.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for comfort and freedom of movement
- Hook and loop-closing waist adjustment belt ensures a highly customisable fit.
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Tech-Air® 5 ready
- Fully riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A Class
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (accessory upgrade)
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.