Powered by the passion and resilience of a rider who pushed through 18,000km on a solo trip around Australia, the new Ashvault X Backpack has just arrived for the '21 riding season. Comfort, weather resistance, fatigue reduction, and the ability to head check were all incorporated in the final design.
Your search for the perfect motorcycle backpack ends here!
- Dimensions: 47cm x 32cm x 15cm
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Volume: 15L
- Includes helmet holder
- New fade resistant twill polyester with waterproof backing
- New harness clips for easy on off
- New YKK waterproof zips with glove friendly loops
- Zero-distraction strap system
- Contoured, anti-drag main compartment
- Double-curved shoulder straps for maximum range of motion
- 3D mesh on the backside for maximum airflow
- Removable chest harness and water tube clip
- Tiedown points
- Ripstop Nylon interior
- Padded sleeve for back protector, hydration pack, or 13" laptop (15" Macbook air)
- Padded pocket for iPad/tablets, small tools, other small items
- Fully waterproof inside pocket for mobile, spot tracker, cards, important documents
- 2x secret anti-theft pockets
- Bright orange inside panel to signal for help after a crash
- Medical ID Pocket
- Headphone port
Please Note: Flying Solo Ashvault X is made of waterproof materials, however due to it's sewn construction, it is not fully waterproof. It is highly recommended to use the enclosed waterproof outer cover when riding in heavy rain.