An excellent all-weather short leg textile pant with a fixed waterproof membrane and class-leading internal protection incorporated into its multi-panel chassis, the AST-1 v2 Waterproof pants are equipped with pre-curved legs and an articulated knee design for enhanced comfort and durability.
- Multi-material main shell construction for the optimum blend of durability protection and light weight
- Nucleon Flex Plus knee and hip protectors for protection against impacts
- Internal knee compartment allows adjustments of protection to fit various leg lengths
- Fixed waterproof and breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance
- Ventilation opening for high levels of cooling airflow
- Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position
- Hand pockets for real-world practicality
- Hips compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars Bio-Flex hip protectors
- Reflective details
- Hook and loop waist adjustments belt for a precise fit
- Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
- Premium YKK zippers for durability
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) prEN 17092 – A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee and Bio-Flex hip protectors. (Bio-Flex hip protectors are available as an accessory upgrade).