Constructed from highly durable full grain bovine leather, the Missile Ignition Leather Jacket has extensive stretch and accordion panels for superior levels of rider comfort. Tech-Air® compatible, this jacket also offers class-leading impact protection with high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Tech-Air® compatible: The Tech-Air® system is purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect the start of a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm genuine bovine leather for superb durability and abrasion resistance
- Large accordion stretch panels for high levels of movement and comfort on the motorcycle
- High Resistant Stretch Fibre (HRSF) panels on sleeves improve fit and feel
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced rider fatigue when on the motorcycle
- Localised perforations for improved ventilation and airflow
- Integrated padding for optimal levels of rider comfort
- Chest pad compartments can accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads (available as accessory upgrade)
- Fixed mesh inner liner for improved rider comfort
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket for secure and safe storage of valuables
- Adjustable snap button system to integrate the Alpinestars Nucleon back protector
- Comfort fabric on collar
- Alpinestars GP-R protectors on shoulders and elbows for excellent levels of impact protection
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and elbows offer high levels of abrasion resistance
- Approved to Category II of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AAA class.
- Level 2 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (EN 1621-2:2014).
- Level 1 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder and elbow protectors (EN1621-1:2012).
- Prepared for Alpinestars Tech-Air® Airbag System (sold separately).