A universal riding glove bristling with race DNA, the SP-8 V3 Leather Glove is constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain goat leather, and synthetic leather material delivering high levels of protection thanks to its advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on the palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure highly personalised performance riding fit with high levels of movement and comfort.
- New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort
- Premium, full-grain goat leather and synthetic leather material construction is comfortable, durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance
- Extended cuff for greater coverage with an integrated closure for security and ease of use
- An innovative microfibre and PU grip insert is strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers an enhanced range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls
- Perforated cuff and finger sidewalls for superior airflow and breathability
- Hook and loop cuff and wrist closure with an elasticised wrist design for secure, personalised fit
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and half inner/half outer external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices.
- CE protection EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide
- Premium quality synthetic suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability
- Arshield reinforcement on the palm slider for superior abrasion resistance
- Excellent repeated impact performance is offered by the advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protector